Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bennett's Preschool Halloween

Today was party day for Bennett!  It was his first party at school - a costume party!  FUN!  Tuesdays  are crazy busy days for us, but luckily I remembered everything we needed for the party - and even my camera!  Woohoo!  The only thing I didn't have was Eden's little Halloween outfit.  Since Bennett was dressing up, Logan also wanted to wear his costume for drop off and I thought that was a great idea!

Have you ever seen such a cute SHARK and PUPPY?!

well...maybe last year you saw the SAME shark and puppy!  That's right: they INSISTED on being the SAME this year!  I kept asking if they wanted to have different costumes this year, thinking that they would have loved to be Buzz or Spiderman, but NO.  They were so excited about being a shark and a puppy again this year and they finally said, "Mom, stop asking!".

Of course, Eden thinks her brothers are super funny on a normal day, so the costumes were even better!

The parents get to come in for a little bit at the start of class to see all the kids.  The little girl in front didn't have her costume.  I felt so sad for her.  I guess her mom brought it later - she was a bumblebee.

Cute puppy!

And the whole class!  What a fun day for Bennett!

No comments: