Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Week So Far...

The weeks really seem to pass too quickly.  I have a list of "To Do This Week"...its been the same for about three weeks now.  Between running the kids around, running errands, keeping up with the house, and hosting friends (just like any other parent), I have a difficult time getting anything "extra" accomplished.  My list of "Want To Dos" (projects, crafts, other fun stuff!) has been growing since Logan's birth 31 months ago.  Ah!  John often says, "In 10 years, maybe we'll have time...".  I'm beginning to believe it!

We've had such a great week so far!  The weather has been amazing and I actually forgot how wonderful life is when we can all be OUTSIDE!  The boys LOVE it and we just can't get enough.  I've even let naps suffer a little this week, just to enjoy the sun while its out.  Here's what we've been up to:

We baked cookies for the Young Lifers on Sunday!  John has YL College on Sunday nights this spring and we try to make a treat for them each week.  The cookie tray I sent last week came back EMPTY, so I think we will have to make a double batch next time!  Logan, of course, was my willing taste-tester!

Bennett finally decided he is ready to crawl on his hands and knees!  Although we still see some army crawling, we know he has the coordination for the big crawl now!  Way to go, B!  He is also trying lots more table food and is loving it!  And, he likes to drink a little water out of his Nuby straw cup!  We have pretty hilarious times at the dinner table with Logan and Bennett...they always find something to get into a fit of giggles about.

We've been keeping up with our late afternoon walks and enjoying that tradition.  John is not usually home to join us, but the boys and I like the routine before baths and bed.  On Tuesday, the sun was out, so Logan had to have his "cool sunglasses" on.  Of course!  Last night when we walked, it was nearly dusk and Logan said, "Oh no!  The sun must not be working!"  Haha!

Kisses for B.

That's about all I have for photos so far...hope you're having a lovely, sunny week!



No comments: