Sunday, March 14, 2010

Matching

These cute photos are from one week ago, but I thought I would post them today!  The boys have these cute matching baseball shirts from Nana that make me think spring!  Logan loves when he and Bennett match!  "Mommy, our shirts are the SAME!"

I asked Logan to go over by Bennett for a photo of them in their matching shirts.  But, Bennett was not so keen on the idea (maybe because of the half-nelson Logan seems to have put him in)...

So then I said, "Why don't you just go play by Bennett and I'll take some photos?"  Much better.

I think Logan is really pretty good at playing with Bennett, for his age.  He does a good job of showing Bennett how things work.

Happy little Bennett playing on his own.  He loves playing with balls...this fun toy is his favorite to explore.

Bennett's hair is so funny.  I honestly don't know what to do with it!  Its really long and growing quickly.  Most days it seems to want to curl straight up.  Its also turning BLONDE.  Yes.  Mark my words: Bennett is going to be a little blondie.  He has amazing highlights right now as the roots and new hair growing in are much lighter!  CRAZY, huh?!

Hanging with Daddy!


No comments: