Friday, March 26, 2010

So much fun at the park!

We originally planned to take a vacation this week, but with our crazy spring schedule decided it would be too much for us to handle.  As it turns out, we've had some great weeks of weather and haven't had to leave WI to see the beautiful sunshine!  And, I have to admit, I am glad to not be leaving town any time soon.  I'm enjoying the time at home, in our regular routine, with the boys.  John is the one who could really use a break - burning the candle at both ends with so many ministries to run, coaching track, and planning big fundraisers for spring.

We have been soaking up all the sun we can during the day!  This week I even ditched a few of our regular activities to stay home and play outside.  It made for happy kids, great naps, and a super pleased mommy.  :)  We went to the park (the Sherman Elementary school playground) almost everyday after school was out and I always wished I had my camera along.  But, I did snap a few photos of the fun with my phone.

Logan climbed all the way up this ladder to the top of the platform all by himself!  I was spotting, of course, but he was so proud!  Its been so fun to watch his new skills and new confidence this spring!

Going down the twirly slide!  In the past, it has taken Logan a while to warm up to some of the playground equipment, but this time, he just went for it!  At the top of the slide he yelled "Let's do this, baby!"  WHAT?!  Where did he get that?!  Hilarious!

Bennett lounging in his luxury rider, just taking it all in.  He got to go down the slide with me a few times...not too sure what he thought of that!  But, he sure does love seeing all the sights outside these days!


No comments: