Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Onesie Hat!

Look at me!
I'm B-I-G
and I have my onesie on my head!


Logan doesn't really like to get dressed these days. After bath time and play time tonight I could only get his onesie on this far without extreme protest. So, we continued play time, this time with a turban on his head!


This is Logan's singing face!
His newest sounds are "BA, VA, JDISH (or something like that!)"


All lotioned up, ready for jammers!


Check out my four bottom teeth (I have four on top, too!)


Our little heartbreaker


Lookout Mom and Dad! I can almost crawl!


Okay, my arms work good...I can get myself way up high!


Yep, the legs work, too!


Channeling my inner puppy...


"Hey Mom...are you done yet?"



1 comment:

Shannon said...

We finally got a gate that screws into the wall... It's the greatest! You might need one sooner than you know!