Monday, March 31, 2008

Out Like a Lion

March: In like a Lamb, out like a Lion, right??
Well, I have to be honest, I really can't remember how March started out, but there is no question its going out like a Lion!


I missed getting a picture of the huge, wet snowflakes falling all morning. The snow is heavy and wet...just when all the yards were bare and the streets were clean and dry!

The Lion says it best:


Roaaaaarrrr!


I tried to get Logan to pose with his little Lion toys today (in one of my efforts to keep us busy during the snowy day!), but Logan was not interested in sitting still.


It was one side to the other, reaching for books and toys. Busy little boy.

We hope the end of March greets all our friends and family in the rest of the country
in a more pleasant nature than this!


No comments: