Friday, March 28, 2008

Meticulous Much?

Anyone who knows John is taken aback by his passion. He really puts his heart and soul into everything he does.
Including caring for our cars.


Tonight I caught John outside, working on the car under the halogen lights, steam coming off the bucket of hot water, street lights glowing in the back ground...
Ahh...a man and his car! What a joy!
I don't know enough about my camera to really do this scene justice (Ben Dodds...I need your expertise!)


Seriously, though, John is so good at taking care of cars (and other stuff, too!). Its great and I love it. And I know how much John loves his time in the garage, working on projects and making sure things are "just so". Its a great way to spend a cool night under the lights.

Plus, we've done way crazier home improvement projects under those halogen lights (remodeled a bathroom, removed a window and replaced siding, built a deck, remodeled a basement, packed a moving truck...the list goes on!).


And, the truth is, I will definately appreciate the hard work and cold temperatures
John endured tonight when I get in the car tomorrow and its smelling fresh and
looking so clean I could eat my lunch off the seats. Thanks, babe. You are the best. Really.


No comments: