Wednesday, March 5, 2008

S is for . . .

sick
sleep
snow
. . .
supermom

Well, today I tried to be a Supermom. John woke up very Sick. I think its just a bad cold, but he was definitely out of commission. Luckily, Logan Slept great last night and woke up in a lovely mood!



His cute sleeper is a 12 month sleeper...its long and narrow and fits him like a glove!



Logan is the same size as this Pooh Bear now...for the longest time it dwarfed him, but now Logan can totally dominate.

Yes, Logan was in a good mood. Then he proceded to throw up in his crib right before my very eyes. Ewwww. No more cute sleeper. Meanwhile, John is in agony. So, I got up with Logan, tried to make some warm oatmeal and tea for John to ease his sore throat. At this point, Logan is sitting in his Bumbo and when I turn to look at him, its obvious by the look on his face that he has left me a little present in his pants. Oh joy. Its never good when he's sitting in a restrictive device with no where for the poo to go except up to his ears, basically.

Yep, those sweet potatoes came right on through and pretty much up to his ears is no exaggeration. While I rush him to the changing table, the oatmeal overflows, the tea kettle starts to whistle and Logan pees all over me!

The day did get better. And that was all before 6:30 am! Logan and I took a trip out in the Snow to get some groceries, diapers, and medicines for Daddy. John stayed quarantined to the bedroom while Logan and I went about our day.

Gosh...how does anyone ever have more than one kid?!


No comments: