Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas is coming

Christmas is coming fast this year and we are pretty excited around here!!
Eden says, "its a MINTEEEEE" because the boys kept asking her, "Is it minty?"

Everyday I hear, "Mama - wanna minteeeee"

We made chocolate covered pretzels and the kids were just a LITTLE excited!!

Our own little bitty elf!

She ran around like this and singing "Jingle, jingle, jingle!"

I gave myself a break this year, ordering cheap cards and not sending them out before December 1st.  It was amazing how many comments I got about not "being the first card in everyone's mailbox".  I felt like I needed to let go a little bit...it felt good!

We've done some fun projects like Shrinky Dinks!


They turned out a great - all the kids did a great job coloring and we had so much fun watching them shrink before our very eyes!

Benny and Logan are some amazing baking brothers these days - love to help mom make treats...and eat them up, too!

No comments: