Thursday, June 27, 2013

Kids' Vacay - Date with Mom

Today was a quiet day at Nana's house.  The boys and I wanted to do something but it was really hot outside and either being inside or going to a pool seemed like the best choices.  I wasn't sure about a pool, so I played it safe and we went to the Lookout Hideaway at Central Park in Woodbury.  The kids have been there before and its pretty fun.

They had a great time playing!!  There was a group at the park when we arrived, but they left and then the boys had the whole park nearly to themselves!!  It was great!!!

I love to have some time out with my boys!!

Of course we had to end out day with some sort of a yummy treat.  :)


It was awesome time with my boys - so grown up and so special.

Meanwhile, Eden was home and awake from her nap...playing blocks with Nana.

We got the have baths and a yummy dinner before an early bedtime...it was a busy day!

No comments: