Saturday, June 7, 2014

Benny & Me

Since Eden spent the week with my parents, Bennett and I got some special time together during the day while Logan was at school!  Bennett has preschool a couple mornings, but then he got to have "Bennett's Choice" for a few days and he was pretty pumped about that!!
Painting rocks in the driveway - a favorite!

And Eden was doing the same thing with Nana!

Chipotle for lunch - another favorite (taking after Dad!).

And Eden had a lovely time basking in the attention of my parents for a few days!

Bennett even helped water the new grass along the driveway :)

And Logan brought home his special collection of art from the year in his "portfolio"!  He laid it out to show Bennett and I after school.

We made special snack necklaces!

And had a special play date with preschool friends at the park!

And a couple naps were in order after all the fun!!  Loved having special time with Bennett!  You're my superhero Benny!


No comments: