Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Eau Claire Express Game

Apparently, I was feeling invincible because I took all the kids to the Eau Claire Express game tonight!!  Logan had a ticket that he was dying to use and there are a home game so it felt like a good night (even though John was not available).  We packed up with bug bands and rain jackets because we expected some sprinkles.  I bought two tickets from some guy in the parking lot and Eden was free.  So we went in and enjoyed the game.  The kids got a couple snacks and I worried about someone falling through the bleachers.  But, it was an experience and as you can see by the photo - we had FUN!!  It was a good reminder to me that an outing doesn't have to be seamless to be great!  And with the cutest kids ever, I always am a lucky mom :)

No comments: