Friday, June 27, 2014

Children's Farm - Logan 2014


Since we were at my parents for this week, I planned for Logan to be at the Children's Farm for one of their weeklong camps.  He loved it and its been a few years since he has been at the farm, so it was fun for him to go back.  His class was a "woodworking" class, but they did everything on the farm from chores to pony rides to building bird houses, etc.


On Friday, I was able to go and have Logan show me around the farm.  He was so excited to show me everything he has learned!

Feeding the animals




Pumping water

Holding kittens - always a favorite



Trip down the hipline



And his creation from his woodworking class - a bird feeder.



We wore boots today because it has been so rainy.  Let's just say after this trip into the chicken coop, the boots will never be the same :/


Drilling with this old fashioned drill

And hammering (bottle caps :)  What a fun week at the farm!

No comments: