Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dining Room Overhaul

I've had a vision for this new dining room that doesn't involve our old dining room set.  We purchased a cheap rustic style table that camn seat about 8-10 and I had my eye on some chairs from Overstock.com.  So, when John offered to buy the chairs for me for Christmas and I had a great coupon, we went for it.  With the table in the garage and the chairs delivered, I decided it was time to sell our old dining set.  So...I listed it and sold it in a couple days to a cute family down the street who go to our church!  Crazy!  I have a feeling we'll be friends with them and be eating off our old table while we share our "new" dining room table with them for a meal in the near future.  :)
 
The Rafko's picked up the table tonight and voila!  It only took about 30 seconds for the boys to move their hockey nets and claim it as their rink!

Of course, John and I can't help ourselves: we'll be patching, painting, and cleaning up this room before we move the table and chairs into place.  So, lucky for the boys, it will be an empty room for a while!
 

No comments: