Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eden is 9 months!

Amazingly, Eden is NINE months!  I think time is actually speeding up!  She is a joy and changing so much!  Life has been a whirlwind and she is definitely a typical third child - going with the flow to drops offs, pick ups, napping in the car, etc.

Her 9 month appointment was great and she is ready for table foods!  She isn't even that interested in baby food, to be honest - though she has cut down on nursing a little during the day.  She is 19 lbs 3 oz  (54%) and 27 inches (75%).  She is ahead of the curve with chatting and crawling/cruising.  She started pulling up to a standing position over a month ago and now she is fulling cruising: walking along the wall, couch, ottoman and whatever else she can balance on!  Yikes!  I think we're in for an early walker!  John and I can't remember the boys even being this busy.  That seems crazy because we have never had kids who would sit still or be content for too long without getting wild and crazy.  Eden, as a small baby was the most like that of any of our children, but in the last few weeks that has started to change and she is showing a quick, crazy, VERY busy, and somewhat discontent side of herself.  We'll see where that takes us...

Mischievous??
I think the answer is YES.  Of course Eden will always be so sweet and perfect, but we are seeing a little personality come through and we're interested to see what it means for Miss Mischief.  Uh-oh.

You can see her chubby legs in this photo.  Cutest ever!

I just had to capture the boys' antics that happened while I was taking photos.  Seriously.  Sorry Eden.

Her eyes are so blue that I've lost hope for any more brown eyes children.  :)

And her teeth!  They just keep coming!  She officially has three on top and four on the bottom...with the next top tooth coming fast!  I try clips and bows but the don't seem to stay on.  She often has her hair in her eyes, so I'm hoping to fashion some cute clips for her sometime soon...

It amazing that I got this photo of her sitting still for even one second!  She is on the move constantly and does a decent job keeping up with the boys!  She doesn't sleep too well at night, but as I have mentioned before, I take responsibility for that.  We let her sleep in our bed, I nurse her at night if she wants, and there isn't much routine for her regarding a bedtime right now.  I'm thinking we're going to have a long road ahead with her because I've let her have whatever she wants - well, she is the baby of the family...it was bound to happen!  I am enjoying my time with her as "a baby", but I realize that she will soon be ONE!

No comments: