Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mom's Birthday

I decided for my birthday I wanted to spend the day in the Twin Cities.  Since school and routine will be starting back up soon, I thought I would take advantage of "no schedule" and pack up for the day.  So, I packed up with three littles (and a lot of stuff!), stopped for my birthday Starbucks, and we were on our way.  Our first stop: haircuts for the boys.

The boys found these frogs that they were sure would be the perfect gift for me.  Life with boys.

I got to have a couple hours away, and my parents made me a special dinner.  It was perfect and really nice to be with them on my birthday.  John had a long day of work, with youth group in the evening, so I would have been home along from early morning to late night.  It made me think that someday when my kids have their 32nd birthday, they may come spend it with us, at home.  :)  I can hope.

My and my three.  :)








No comments: