Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Week!

Logan gets to have "birthday week" this year since his actual birthday on Friday will be a little crazy.  Tonight we had a great little birthday party with another family and a few more friends.  I was going nut-so because I had to get everything done in a day, since we were gone over the weekend.  Phew - my friend Katie to the rescue to come help me attempt shark cupcakes and help with the kiddos!  Logan got to spend a special day with John since he took the whole day off.  They went all over doing lots of fun things - mainly bike shopping!  And YES, Logan came away with a shiny new bike that he is ready to ride!  Yahoo!  So fun!

I didn't even ask for the "5" - he just gave it to me for the photo!

So excited about being five!  So, like my Buzz Lightyear cupcakes, my shark cupcakes were a little silly, but Logan was thrilled, so that's all that matters, right?!




Our little friend Aida - this photo is just too cute not to post!  She is so stinkin' adorable!

The Williams' gave Logan a new knee hockey set.  You better believe it was put to use with 8 kids in the house!  :)

 And some new Legos from Mom, Dad, B and E.  Love the Lego hobby!

The kiddos were so good playing we had a lovely time.

And, of course, the moment Logan was waiting for: blowing out candles!









It was such a fun crazy night and such a super busy day.  The boys had like 4 cupcakes each.  Yikes!

I can't believe you are almost 5 Logan!  What a big boy!  We couldn't be more proud to be your parents.  Love you!


No comments: