Saturday, December 3, 2011

Angel Breakfast 2011

Today was so special because Logan and I went to the Angel Breakfast at his preschool.  This is an event where children can choose one adult to accompany them for a morning of activities, Bible stories, and pancakes, of course!  Last year, he chose John without hesitation.  This year, I got to go!  I thought surely Logan would choose one of the grandparents since I told him he could choose any grown up, but I was lucky and touched to be his choice this year.  My parents came over bright and early to stay with Bennett while Logan and I went off on our little date.


Next year, Bennett will be old enough, so we'll have two children to take to the angel breakfast!  Thanks for letting me come along for our special morning, Logan!  Love you!

No comments: