Thursday, November 5, 2009

"I have teeth!"

Bennett has two teeth (and more coming soon!).  I think the teeth have been through for about a month now.  It was about 3.5 months when the signs of teething were pretty obvious and shortly after, at about 4 months, the first two bottom teeth popped through.  Everyone remarks at how early it is, but to us, it just seems normal!  Logan got teeth early, too!  Click here to see a post about Logan's first tooth!

I was having a hard time getting a photo of the little teeth, but you can see them in the second photo.  Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures: blind your child in the mirror to get a photo of the little teeth.  Oh well...





There they are!

1 comment:

Katybella said...

I can't believe he would be old enough. It just seems like he was born a week ago! What a growing lil' guy. I love him!