Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some randoms...

Here are some random November photos worth sharing:


More time outside!  We've been out every day and its been glorious!  One of Logan's favorite things to do is visit the black lab "Mister" down the street.  I have to watch him closely because he will walk down the block by himself if I don't pay attention!  Bennett really likes to be outdoors, as well!  I'm hoping it will be nice to go to the tree farm after Thanksgiving as well!


I've been trying to reorganize Bennett's room and especially the closet lately.  Logan invented a new game with the crib bumper.  Its his "boat".  It keeps him busy!



Daddy and the boys.  They love to snuggle all together...who wouldn't?!


We've also been doing lots of baking!  Logan is getting really good at measuring, pouring and stirring!  I have a feeling we'll be busy in the kitchen this winter!


No comments: