Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Little B's Baby Shower

My good friends from SAMmy's (Strength Among Moms Ministry) walked with me through my whole pregnancy with Bennett. The girls insisted on giving me a shower for the baby, but waited until after the birth so they would know if it was a boy or girl! Plus, it was a great excuse for us all to get together, sans kiddos (except B) and for them to all meet Bennett!

This group of women is a blessing to me. They have become so special to me and they are who I talk about when I say "my friends". Before last year, I really didn't know many other people in Eau Claire, especially other moms I could relate well with. God really gave me a gift when he put me in this small group at SAMmy's. Its a great group of women, different ages, different lives, but so perfectly compatible. It was special to have a night out together!


As usual, Bennett was a wilkd and crazy party animal! Haha!


We sat on the beautiful patio at Mona Lisa's - it was so beautiful and a perfect evening to enjoy the outside dining!


Bennett really was showered with gifts - some great new things! It will be so fun to wash up some brand new clothes for him! The girls were so sweet and generous...clothes, toys, keepsakes, and, of course, diapers!

We were laughing at ourselves because our topics of conversation included: our kids, babies, feeding, poopy diapers, potty training, and preschool. What a group of MOMS, right?!


My friend, Steph cuddling with Bennett. She is anxiously awaiting her second baby this winter!


Bennett got lots of love from the ladies and was flashing some pretty cute smiles!


Holly made these amazing cupcakes!


Of course, I got photos of everything except B and me. So I had John take a couple photos right when we got home.


My sweet little B.

No comments: