Friday, August 21, 2009

Can it be?


OMG! Can it be that Bennett is already 12 weeks old? He won't be 3 months until August 5th, but he's rapidly outgrowing his 3 month clothes and I've started going through the 6 month clothing bin now. Time is going by so quickly...I've still been telling everyone that he's 10 weeks old! Ah! Where did the last two weeks go?!

Bennett is a really busy baby! He's awake much more now...giving me a little more run for my money these days. He's still pretty happy and usually content just hanging out with me and Logan - observing whatever we're into. My favorite thing is how much Bennett talks to us! I have some video that I hope to post soon of Bennett "talking".


This is one seriously tall infant.


Mr. Blue Eyes - still can't believe it!


The smirk.

No comments: