Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day At The Park

We've had some warmer weather so I've been packing up the kids for the park a lot lately. We tried a new park last week because I knew Logan would love throwing rocks in the water. I was right! We could have stayed all afternoon, but we had to go home to start dinner.


Logan sat happily with a little pile of rocks to throw.


The park was beautiful, but a little sketchy - some freaky people were around and I was the only person at the park with the boys, so I didn't feel very safe. I think we'll wait to go back and climb the waterfall when John can come with.


This is Logan's new pose for the camera: "NONONONONO! No Camera, Mommy!" Apparently he doesn't like having his photo taken anymore. Well, its really only certain days and I have a hard time keeping the camera put away.

No comments: