Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nesting!

My parents offered to watch Logan for a couple days this week so that I could (1.) rest up and get rid of this cold!; (2.) get some things done around the house! I've been "nesting" a little bit, but not much of the work has benefitted the baby yet! I've mostly been trying to get the house super organized and get Logan's new room all set to go. I think Logan's room is about done...there are a couple more things I would like to do at some point, but for now, this will do! Here are a few photos:


We got Logan this magnetic chalkboard to show off his art work. At some point, I might let him use chalk on it, but not any time soon!


The big boy bed! We had this Queen size bed downstairs for guests before the big bedroom switch. Not wanting to spend the money for a new bed, we gave Logan the biggie! He loves his bed so much (and really likes to jump on it - good thing its on the floor!). We put pool noodles (those long spongy/floaty things) under the sheets to prevent Logan from rolling out.


Now Logan has a special place he can hang his backpack, coat and even his music bag!


I made Logan some new letters for his room (they are paper-mache letters covered with scrapbooking paper) and a bulletin board (I painted cork squares with craft paint).


We put some of Logan's toys in his room and he loves to go "play cars" on his floor. His rug has roads all over, so he drives his cars for hours (okay, not hours, but maybe minutes). I was a little worried the toys would be a distraction at bedtime, but so far it hasn't been a problem.


33 weeks!


No comments: