Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Music Night

Logan and I have been taking a toddler music class every Thursday since January. We're learning a lot and enjoying our friends in class. I'm hoping to keep enrolling in the class as Logan gets older because I think he's just getting used to it and we only have class through May. Its been a special thing for us to do before Logan's new brother or sister comes in June!



Tonight we had Family Music Night when all the classes (the teacher has classes for babies, toddlers, and big kids, too!) gather together for a night with their parents, other family, and friends. Logan was pretty interested in what all the other kids were doing - and not too interested in all the songs. He had a "deer in the headlights" look for most of the night! John got to come along which was great because I still am not feeling very well (I feel about as good as I look in this picture - ick!).

I took some video with my flip camera, so if any of it is good, I'll post it!

No comments: