Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Home Stretch

Now that I am 31 weeks and well into my third trimester with Baby Kumquat, I think it could be considered the home stretch. However, in so many ways, the last couple months are the most challenging. I'm finding it difficult to keep up with everyday life, an almost 20-month old, AND my growing belly!

Over the last month I've been feeling really strongly that this baby is a boy! I'm not sure if its a mothers' instinct or how accurate my feelings are, but I'm ready for this baby to be a boy! My pregnancy has been very similar to my first except for a few feelings and cravings...so we'll see how we measure up this time!

Logan will be 20 months old on April 17! He is sometimes willling to hug and kiss the baby in mommy's tummy and other times is not. Its going to be very interesting to see how he reacts when we have a real life baby come home to stay at our house!


31 weeks!

No comments: