Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nana's Visit

Lately we've had lots of visitors! My parents have been over a couple times recently and John's parents were over one day a couple weeks ago. Logan also spent a night at my parents' house last week so John and I could get a few things done at home. Logan is a lucky grandson!

Today my mom made a trip to Eau Claire to see Logan and give him his Easter basket. I usually don't get a lot of photos, but my mom hid some eggs outside for Logan to find, so I had to get a few pictures. While my mom entertained Logan outside this afternoon, I got a few projects done inside the house. With the baby coming in less than two months, I am realizing how much I want/need to get done before then...its a little overwhelming! Of course, Logan loved finding his eggs and the Sesame Street toys inside...I'm sure he will be equally excited to look in his Easter basket from Papa and Nana when we get it out on Sunday! We will be staying in Eau Claire this weekend for a quiet Easter - just the three of us!

Thanks for the visit, Nana! Happy Easter everyone!










No comments: