Sunday, April 6, 2008

Attention Shoppers!

A few weeks ago, I broke down and put Logan straight into the Target shopping cart.
I don't know why, but I was holding off. He's so strong now that its no problem for him to sit up in the cart like a big boy! We even have this nifty cart-seat-cover thingy, but of course, Logan likes to hold onto the side of the cart, where the cover doesn't reach! Never fear, I always pull through with the wipes/sanitizer!

Logan was truly quite the attraction this day. We did the full SuperTarget run...groceries, sundries, even a few extras. I think we arrived shortly after the store opened, so we were happy to be one of the only patrons in the fully stocked mecca that is my "everything store". All the Target team members were admiring Logan...sitting so nicely and so observant of everything going on around him. Many stopped to chat with us (one of the perks of a small town...or just the fact that they seriously recognize me from how much I am at Target?!) and meet Logan.


I took these photos with my phone, so they are a little funny.


John just updated my phone, so I had to add these photos!


Tuckered.

See? Shopping is really hard work. John doesn't seem to believe me...is this proof?


No comments: