Thursday, September 27, 2012

Silly Kids

 I rearranged the living room a little before the big reunion party (something I had wanted to do for a long time but hadn't gotten around to until I had a deadline!) and ever since, its been a favorite play spot for all the kids.  There is more room now and I dedicated a part of the room to the kids.  Eden loves making her way around - usually backing herself part way under the table or couch.


The boys like to play ball or tackle or some other kind of goofy (er - dangerous) game in there.  Today they told me they had to change into their "team clothes" and this is what they came down wearing!  It was so worth a photo!  Those shorts are so small for Logan, but they are a size 5!  Both pairs are a size 5.  Bennett has been wearing them all summer!  Super funny.
 Silly kids.  Love 'em.






No comments: