Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just for Fun

Since I've taken such a long break from the blog, I have a load of photos on my phone.  I thought I would just share some here.  During the blog hiatus, I have been using and loving Instagram.  I'm not a Facebook or Twitter person, so Instagram is my only form of social media and I really just like it for the photo editing.  :)  Its pretty hard to find any time to sit at the computer these days.  I am finding that the "few minutes" I had with just two kids are now totally gone with three kids.  :)  Its ok...I will try to get caught up and then keep up so I dont get too far behind.

Eden in one of my favorite summer onesies.  She found her toes.

Eden watching the boys play trains.

Michael Phelps naps with his goggles on, you know.

Family stop at Como Zoo

Eden found her thumb!




Logan: "I think she is getting too wiggly for me"

John added hardware to our garage doors at the end of summer for a carriage door look.


Logan's school locker.

Bennett fell asleep on our way to Logan's soccer practice.

Our first morning home while Logan started school.

Bedtime stories.


We pack lunches on Tuesday and Thursday so we can eat between Logan's pickup and Benny's drop off.

Eden decided she likes to sleep with Mom.

Sitting up!  So big.

Silly as always at the Eiselt house.

"God is my superhero"!

picture day

Spikey hair

Logan and Jack - buddies at school and soccer.

No comments: