Thursday, June 7, 2012

Eden is 3 months!

Eden was three months yesterday and I feel like I have to pinch myself!  Can it really be that she is growing so quickly.  We feel incredibly blessed that Eden joined our family.  She is perfect and wonderful!  She gives us endless smiles and giggles.  She is one chatty little lady already - loving to repeat sounds and noises we make.  This is such a fun stage...

Eden loves to make eye contact and talk.  She loves to read books and she loves to look at her brothers.  They can make her smile any time with their little antics.  John also has a special bond with Eden and he can get her to giggle like no one else.  She goes about our busy days with us and really does well.  She lets us know when she needs something by "complaining" a little - usually not a big cry or anything, though.  She's pretty patient with us :)

Her hair is crazy and I don't even try to tame it because its so cute!  I have noticed its like this on the warmer, more humid days and I think its a little curl coming through.  Her hair seems so thin, but when you look under the long dark hairs there is lots of fine blond (!) hair coming in.

Big baby blues

Little baby feet

And lots of giggles!

Eden is wearing her 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month rompers and onesies.  She is long!  

Eden started sleeping in her crib this month!  She does great and looks so small in there.

I love her chubby thighs (I know she won't think that's funny when she's 15).

Here she is with her new Zebra from Tom and Julie - its so cute!  And its bigger than her, but maybe not for long!

"Hey look at me.  I'm three months old.  And I'm super cute."


1 comment:

Mary said...

What a sweetie!! She has such cute smiles for you!