Monday, June 18, 2012

Crazy Days

Its been crazy days around here!  The second week of June brought Logan's first summer camp: Camp Discovery.  He loved all five days (9am-noon) of exploring, experiments, and relating it all back to God's creation.  It was great!  While Logan was busy that week, Bennett took a special trip to Nana and Papa's house for some special one-on-one time.  We realized Benny has never made the trip to Stillwater alone the way Logan used to when he was Benny's age.  It was super special and so nice of my parents to have Bennett.  Eden and I enjoyed our mornings together while Logan was busy at camp and then Logan and I spent some quality time together in the afternoons and even a couple play dates with friends.

While I finished up a phone call, Logan took streamers and ran them all over the house...it was a lot of work to roll them back up!  

My mom sent the pic of Bennett at her house - already napping one day at 10:30am.  He was under the weather while he was there and not really himself.  I was sad that his time there was plagued by a cold, but at least he got plenty of snuggles.

Logan, Eden and I packed up and went to meet Bennett at my parents when Logan was done with Camp Discovery.  Daddy was working hard with our friend David on some landscaping, so we were better off being away from the yard for a couple days anyway.

We enjoyed Teddy Bear Park, the boys other favorite new park near my parents' house, and just relaxing.


We headed home on Sunday because Logan started his second summer camp (Sports Camp) on Monday morning.  We were so happy to be home and see the progress John made on the yard.  Unfortunately, I came home with an ear infection, so it was a rough start to the week!


No comments: