Friday, April 30, 2010

My Cuties

We had a week at home this week while John was away for a regional meeting in Milwaukee.  I did pretty well for being alone and have finally proven to myself that I can do it by myself when necessary.  We tried to keep busy and thankfully we had great weather, too.  On Wednesday we even got a special visit from my Mom and Amy so that was fun for everyone!  Thursday we got to go play at William's house and try out his awesome new basement!  I'm not sure what got into me, but I got everyone into cute outfits by 9 am and out the door.  I think we just needed a fun outing after a couple days of mostly being home.

The boys looked so cute, I had to get a few photos.  Luckily they cooperated (sort of).  Bennett is holding his little teething tablets: his "toy" of choice these days!

Logan's cute shoes!  Vans!  My mom got them for him at Nordstrom's....they are super bright and so adorable.  They are non-play shoes...for outings only! (we'll see if we can stick to that!)

William's new play area - the basement is so beautiful!


Logan and William playing cars!


No comments: