Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bennett's First Haircut!

Well, I couldn't wait any longer to get Bennett a little haircut!  His hair was in his eyes, over his ears, and he had a mean ducktail along his neck in the back!  Since Logan needed a trim as well, I decided we would do both the boys at Wildchild at the same time.  We went in on a quiet Monday morning, so we were the only ones there.  Logan has adapted to getting his haircut and likes to watch the video and get a sucker after.  He used to cry the whole time, but its been better lately.  Bennett - our "easy" baby - had no problem!  After a while in the chair, he got a little sad, but he just sat there and let her finish.  It was so cute.  We just got a little bit of a trim for him - I made sure she didn't take too much off...I don't want him to look like too much of a little boy...he's still my baby!

So calm for a first timer!

In fact, Logan looks a little more unsure than Bennett, I think!

Before...

Before...

After.  Just a little shorter along the front, sides and back.  Still so soft and cute...

No comments: