Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Update

Our Easter weekend was the best weekend ever.  I really think it was my favorite weekend.  We snuggled in bed in the mornings, went on some Easter Egg hunts, went to Govin's farm to see the baby animals, grilled our meals, enjoyed the outdoors, and rejoiced in God's blessings.

Sadly, my photos from the weekend are "corrupted"...whatever that means.  That is what my computer tells me.  So, until I get them recovered or fixed, if possible, then I thought you could take a look back at Easter from the last couple years...

Easter 2008 - Logan's First Easter!

Easter 2009 - Easter Fun for Logan (1.5 years!)

Hope you all had a glorious celebration for Easter!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am hoping we get to see the photos from your Easter weekend!! Love, NANA