Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Playtime

So far this week has gone by so quickly!  We've been busy hosting friends and YL events.  Mostly, we've been playing like crazy!  Both of the boys are at such fun ages, always ready to try something new!  Here are a few quick photos from this week so far...

Bennett discovered the joy of puzzles!  Can't get enough!

No surprise here: Logan playing hockey in the lower level of the house.  Every morning, this is the dialogue:

Logan: "Mama, please can I wake up now?"

Me: "Sure, buddy, did you have a good sleep?"

Logan: "Yes, it was a BIG one! Where is Benny?"

Me: "He is awake downstairs and waiting to see you!"

Logan: "Oh yeah!  I wanna see my brother!  Mom, I wanna play hockey.  I'll get my stick.  You can be Saxton, the goalie, ok?"

Me: (in my head) "Gosh, its only 7 am and I already have to play goalie?!"


No comments: