Friday, February 5, 2010

No pictures?!

Well, I can't believe it, but I don't have any photos from this week!  We've had a great week with lots going on and my camera has not been close by, I guess.  Our week started with some sadness as John's grandmother, Marianna passed away after a long battle with cancer.  We celebrated her life in Blue Earth, MN with extended family Monday and Tuesday of this week.  Our time there was bittersweet: missing Marianna, but happy to see Scott, Jess, Jenny, and aunts, uncles, and cousins.  I forgot the camera, but wished I could have gotten some photos of Scott and Jess with the boys because we rarely get to see them.

The rest of the week was a blur!  We've been busy with playgroups, outings, preschool, attending hockey games, and our new music class.  The boys have been especially good the last couple weeks.  Despite Logan being two and struggling through a couple weeks, I think I have found a better medium with Logan and we seem to be on the same page and working together a little better.

A few of my favorite things from this week:

Logan in the car said, "This is brother.  I love him all day long."

Bennett has started to give good hugs and kisses.

Logan can say his mealtime prayer all by himself "God is great, God is good, and we thank Him for our food.  Amen".

Logan and Bennett reading stories together - when Logan reads, every book begins with "Once upon a time, there was...."

Bennett is finally going to bed at a decent hour (usually between 8-9pm) and wakes only once in the night for a little cuddle (I will mention this now, but know it could change by tonight! Ugh!)

We have a fun weekend ahead and I promise to take pictures so I have something to post at the end of the weekend!  Happy Friday!

No comments: