Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Typical Wednesday

A typical Wednesday for us is playing in pjs for the morning, having an early lunch, then taking Logan to preschool.  Sometimes John stays home with the boys in the morning so I can go to SAMmy's (a special treat for me to be out without the boys!).  This week, I was lucky to go to SAMmy's and enjoy brunch with old and new friends.  John stayed home and played in pjs with the boys.  Then we have lunch all together and get off to school.  Logan can hardly wait to get there to see "Mrs. Knickerbocker and Mrs. Kasmarack - they are my teachers".

Playing in pjs...

Logan is at school for two hours...just enough time for B and I to run a few errands, or to head home for naps, cleaning or other chores (or maybe an online episode of LOST?!).  This week, B didn't even make it out of his carseat, he was sleeping so soundly, I just left him alone.  So sweet...

While Logan is at school: peace and quiet!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute pictures of the boys playing!