Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Boys in the Bath!

In an effort to streamline the bedtime routine, I decided it was time for the boys to try having a bath together.  John was away Friday and Saturday this weekend, so I knew it would help me get through the routine if we could have baths together.  I had to explain to Logan that he couldn't have such a wild bath as he usually does...no splashing, throwing toys, pouring water over Bennett's head, etc!  He was great and protective of Bennett in the bath.  It was so fun!  The boys LOVED it and I loved it!  Gosh, they are just so cute, my two little boys in the bath together!

Bennett loves his baths more than any baby I know!


The only thing that could make bath time any better...


my brother!


  Bennett loved having Logan show him all the bath toys.  I can think of nothing sweeter than two adorable boys smelling so fresh and clean from their bath!  Yum!

Then Logan said, "Mommy I have to go potty!"  So I pulled him out of the tub and he went potty!  Logan is slowly developing interest in potty training.  We're not forcing anything yet, but he occasionally goes #1 and #2 on the potty.  Sometimes he even tries to force it to get a treat...he knows how to work the system!  :)


1 comment:

erickson family said...

so cute. logan seems like such a sweet brother. what is that think that b is sitting on? it looks cool!