Friday, September 12, 2008

Logan's First Haircut

Since we were heading to Stillwater early for the wedding last weekend, we decided it was time to tame Logan's crazy curls by getting his hair trimmer. My friend Sarah had taken William for his first haircut at WildChild Hair, and had a great experience, so we thought we'd give it a try! Unfortunately, Logan was not "wild" about having his hair trimmed! Bummer! Look at this super sad face. He had big tears, but we made it through and the result was great!


so sad!


"Little Nemo" was playing, so that distracted him for a couple minutes


Then we even tried bubbles! Hopefully the next go-around will be better!

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, that face is too precious. I'm bummed that he did not enjoy his haircut, but I can't wait to see new pictures of him all trimmed up. I hope you had a great weekend with the wedding. Looking forward to hearing about it and maybe seeing a picture of the newlyweds. Have a fantastic week!

McCarthys said...

Sarah took my comment! That is one sad face if I ever saw one! How cute!