Monday, September 8, 2008

Pre-Bedtime Play

Logan and I had such a fun night tonight! John went to a friends house to watch the football game tonight, so Logan and I spent the pre-bedtime routine by ourselves. John was sure to help with dinner and a bath before he left (thank goodness!). Since Logan was in such a good mood, we spent lots of time playing! Before "sleepy time".


Logan has learned that he uses the hammer to hit the pegs into the workbench! This is the best picture I could get, but Logan is really hitting the pegs! He's obviously already far better coordinated than his mom!


I guess sometimes its easier just with your hands...


Logan loves to walk between the chair, the ottomans, the couch, his toys, etc. Its like an obstacle course everyday! (without with Schwamper, of course!).


"Yes, I'd like a glass of water with a straw, please"
Logan is so into straws...its the only way I can get him to drink anything lately...we have to have a straw! So, I have a toothbrush holder of straws in the diaper bag that comes along with us everywhere!


At the moment, Logan's favorite book is "All About Me". We've learned how where our nose, eyes, mouth and ears are! He loves this books and loves playing along! I think we read this book about 12 times a day (maybe more)!

No comments: