Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool coming to an end...

This year has been busy.  Its a combination of the ages of kids, the times of drop offs/pickups from schools, and the number of bottoms I have to wipe.  Yep, its an actual mathematical equation!  haha!
Its been a good year, but busy and I'm looking forward to a summer that ISN'T full of activities!  Yay!  Benny will be the first one done with his class ending next week.

In the morning while Logan is at school, Eden naps and Benny and I enjoy some one on one time.  It was difficult with him for most of the year, but it was all worth it because now, he is a joy and we love our time together building, coloring, creating.

These two characters: Logan and Eden!  They are WILD when we drop off and pick up Bennett!!  They are crazy running around getting into everything.  I'm THAT MOM with the crazy kids in the preschool.  Oh boy.

Bennett loves to get to school FIRST so that he is first in line at the door and the first one in the room!!
A far cry from a few months, even just a few weeks ago when he cried and protested school almost every time.

Silly Benny was teasing me...

He has grown so much and he is getting so big.  I'm the proudest Mom!

Usually we bust out of the car and spend time outside where the kids are equally as crazy.  Its gonna be a BUSY summer outside!  I can't wait!

Eden is "here one minute, gone the next".  Except its more like seconds - she is crazy fast...RUNNING.  Actually really running!  And jumping!  A 14 month old!!  Lord help me!  She is super fun and so sweet but she has her own ideas of what she wants to do and how she wants to do them.  Another strong willed child on my hands here.  :)

Then she sits.  But just for a moment.  Don't blink!!

No comments: