Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Random Fun from April

Happy May Day!  We are SO ready for spring around here!  Can't wait to get outside and STAY outside!  Here is some random fun stuff we were up to in April!
Our children's museum in Eau Claire is so awesome.  Eden now loves playing in the Toddler Park!

And she climbs everything.  Here we were decorating for Easter.

We went to a little Easter activity at our grocery store.

Eden likes to play peek a boo...especially with Daddy!

Our friend Reese spent a couple more days with us and it was so fun!

It was snowy.  Again.  so, we made the most of it!

Kings of the snow mountain.

Besties.

We are silly.  On this day, we took a smiling pic and then we took a silly pic...look at Eden's face!!!  "Who are these crazy people?!"

We had an Easter playdate with friends and Benny fell in L.O.V.E. with "Buzz Wings".  We've been hearing about them forever...he can't stop talking about them.  Everyday he asks me if its his birthday so he can get Buzz Wings like Ty.

Cuties.

Eden and I enjoyed a girls' day while the boys had a getaway to my parents!

I made art from paint chips for the boys' room.  I love a creative moment - they don't come around too often.

Eden started to grow some curls!!  Her hair is growing in gloriously so far!  People ask me if we cut it into a bob because it looks great!  And, I will admit I'm happy to see those curls coming through.

I finished and sent Eden's birthday announcements out!

Easter in the most adorable dress (it was snowing outside!!!).

She's ready for her own turn at school.  Growing up too fast!

We had a sick day where the boys willingly laid in bed and watched movies - I could tell they were really sick when they didn't move all day.  Poor guys.  Bennett promoted himself to a shower-taker, which means Logan and Eden sometimes do a tub.


We ate at the Nucleus downtown for a friends baptism celebration!  Woohoo!  Our favorite breakfast place!


A picnic day with Reese at Noah's Ark before dropping Bennett off at school.  I loved having a full car of FOUR kids.  It was awesome.  But, I will save that for special days when a friend visits (it was a little crazy, too!).

Yahoo for April...bring it on, May!

No comments: