Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love Day!

Happy Love Day to our friends and family everywhere!  We started the morning off with love notes at our kids' breakfast spots and a couple special things for them to share.  Eden was the first one up!


Bennett was excited about his new Buzz Lightyear plate.  :)

I love a reason for a special breakfast!  Logan was sleeping in because it was another SNOW DAY!  We were all prepared for the boys' class parties today, but a bunch of new snow made for school cancelled.  So, I'm a lucky mom who got to spend Love Day with all her little loves!  :)


I thought I would take a quick photo of the kids to send to our family.  Simple, right?  Hmmm...maybe not.  Here is the sequence of photos I was able to get!









Oh well, they are totally cute because that is life!

Since we had 25 cupcake cones that were meant for Bennett's preschool party, we indulged in a few.  Even Eden got to try some - I couldn't deprive her while we all enjoyed one!  My how things change for the third child.

In the spirit of love, John used the last of his Chipotle gift cards to being home a yummy dinner for all of us.  Now that's love.  haha!
Hope your day with filled with lots of love!

No comments: