Sunday, February 10, 2013

While Mommy is away...

John really stepped it up this year as I have been on two trips away with Eden.  It was the first time I've ever left the boys with him (not that I was hesitant!).  I visited my cousins in North Dakota with my mom in October and then I went with my mom to see Amy and Andrew in Virginia in January.  Both times, John went above and beyond with the boys.  They had so much fun and enjoyed their time "just the boys".  Although I was a little happy to hear they don't want me to leave again.  :)  Here's a sampling of their time together...

A Saturday afternoon at the museum.

Culvers and a Blugolds hockey game!

Movie night and popcorn.

Crazy things when its just the boys...

Hangin' at dad's office on Sunday morning.

Buliding Halloween haunted houses!

At the ski jump competition in Eau Claire!

Logan's "Get Well" card for Eden while she was sick in Norfolk.

Ring pops at the hockey game.

Playing outside on freezing cold days.

More museum fun.

Logan's card for Eden.

Bennett told me he wrote me this note while I was gone: "Mom, I love you and I miss you".  Sweet!

No comments: