Saturday, November 3, 2012

Great Saturday!

After four weekends of either being away from home or on a trip, we had a nice weekend catching up at home.  The boys have been crazy about art projects and keeping busy with that.  I moved all our craft and project supplies to a spot in the dining room so they can reach them easily and they have loved creating!

 While they boys were occupied, Eden and I ran around the house like this...

Eden did not want to be put down for a second.  She has a few teeth on the brink and I think she's feeling sad.  Gotta love those extra snuggles.  So, She rode around doing laundry and cleaning with me all day long.
I coaxed a smile out of her...

John enjoyed some kind of a "man day" outside!  He was preparing the outdoors for winter and closing everything up.  This photo says it all: leaf blowing with a bonfire going on.  Total man day.  
It was a good weekend!

No comments: