Thursday, November 8, 2012

8 months old!

Somebody pinch me!  Eden is 8 months!  I was a couple days late taking her photos because this was a busy house!  I knew photos would be a challenge because she isn't interested in sitting still for more than 1.5 seconds!

 Her hair is getting so long.  Some of those little hairs she has had since birth and they are REALLY long!  I'm tempted to snip them a little, but John said "no" for now, so I'll just keep pinning them back.

It seems she always has a little scratch by her eye.  She rubs her eye when she is tired and always seems to scratch herself...even when I have just filed her nails.

 Eden has two top and two bottom teeth all the way in (center) and two top and two bottom teeth almost through!  She is following suit of her brothers having the same number of teeth as she is in months.

Mostly this is how she wanted to be!  

Her favorite new skill is standing.  She is so proud when she stands.

I guess its time to put the crib down...

And this is how she felt when I laid her down for a couple photos...so we skipped that part.  
One of our favorite developments in her 7th month was talking.  She has so many sounds and loves to keep up with the chatter in our house.  "Ma" "Ba" "Va" "Fa" "Da" are the sounds we here most and it melts our little hearts.  She is a sweetie!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Eden is growing so quickly! She is such a cutie!!