Sunday, November 4, 2012

Crawling Olympics

Eden is now officially super fast!  If she is in the kitchen with me, look out: soon she'll make her way all the way to the living room!  The boys have a love/hate relationship with her mobility!  On the one hand, the love to crawl along with her and encourage her....on the other hand they are not fond of how determined she is to be a part of their playtime!

We have a lot of "loops" in our house that the boys love to run in circles around...Eden loves to crawl in circles, too.  Kitchen to dining room to living room to entry to hall and back to the kitchen! 
I can't believe how busy she is!  I don't remember how busy the boys were - I'm sure the same.  If I'm holding her, she reaches for the floor.  She is always wanting to explore!  Its pretty exhausting!  I think this is the busiest phase of having three kids so far.  For me, as a stay at home mom, I can really notice the difference now that Eden is mobile!


No comments: