Thursday, May 10, 2012

Puj Time!

We got a puj tub this time around and I'm loving it.  Its easy to give Eden a bath anywhere and she loves it!  She has some cradle cap now, so I've been doing more frequent baths for a while to work on that.  It has helped with her dry skin so far.  She really likes the warm water and after her shots this week, I could tell her little legs were sore, so we had some soothing warm baths just for fun!

Our deep kitchen sink is a nice place to have a bath...

 Happy girl!

 All wet and loving it

 Of course, the boys have to help!

Benny got to give Eden a little rinse

 And after the boys had their bath and went to bed, Eden rested on the couch while I caught up on some email.  I love this sleeping babe - she is my princess!


1 comment:

Mary said...

What a special little princess you have! She is just sooo cute and precious!