Friday, May 18, 2012

Priceless

My friend Shelly stopped over the other day with her two boys. Logan, Bennett and Grady love to play together and little Henry will soon be able to keep up with the big boys!

The three big boys prove they are 100% BOY because there is lots of running and yelling when they are together. I suggested they run outside instead of inside so they went to put their shoe on, but I found Logan reading to the boys in the back entry a few minutes later.

Logan is quite a reader - often picking up books to read to his siblings or to John and I. We are curious what level he is reading at now, a he can pick up a new book he has never read before and read most beginner words. I love thy he loves to read - what a great gift to share with friends and siblings!

No comments: